Wednesday, August 10, 2011

12 a.m. And it Keeps Going and Going and Going.....

   I'm a procrastinator by nature; ask any one whose known me for more than ten minutes. It's one of the major flaws that I just can't seem to shake no matter how hard I try. And where has it led me? Its led me to cleaning my room and packing, throwing away things/objects/god knows what into bags frantically while I mutter to myself 'how the HELL I managed to have so much crap!?!?' The only relief out of this is that my room is now almost completely clean!

    This would be wonderful news if it weren't for the fact that I just went down stairs and remembered that I have books, quite a number of them actually, that still need to be bagged. And I have to wonder if perhaps my paper friends really DO copy bunnies and multiply themselves without me knowing. In all good concious I can't get rid of the books I need to bag--most of them are actually ones I constantly refer to/look at/cook from, hence the reason they're downstairs.

     I'm almost tempted to grab a bottle of wine (which I don't own, but that's not the point) and just stay up all night drinking myself silly while I pack crap. I know I've killed myself with time. I know I've made myself have an INSANELY ridiculous schedule, but honestly, I couldn't imagine it any other way. If I'm going to go, I'm going to go with a BANG! Which, by the way, is the sound my head is making as I smack it against a table and once again wonder how the hell I have so many books. I think they're multiplying right before my eyes now. 

    Tomorrow is pretty crazy though, and stretches even MY powers of flexibility. It really all falls on whether or not my cat's shots will be fast. If I'm out of there in an hour, its going to be just peachy! If not....well....I'll just have to find a way to make it work dammit! I also realized that by taking a moment to write in this blog I'm also losing precious minutes of packing time. However, I feel that as my own doctor, it would be to the benefit of my health to take a break before I go nuts.

   Everyone cross their fingers, send good energy, and pass me a drink, because this party has officially been kicked into overtime!




No comments:

Post a Comment