Wednesday, February 2, 2011

When Good Times Go Wrong

     The morning started out great, just like any normal morning in the life of a normal person. I had lunch with a friend (peruvian food should be served EVERYWHERE), enjoyed the wind, and got my math homework scanned and started. Even class for Sign was wonderful and useful! And then it happened. IT happened. 

    Class ran late, and I fearing that I would be VERY late for my next class that is a good 20 something minutes away, began driving and swear---I mean swerving as I tried to get to my destination on time. Only mild traffic tried to stop me, but I easily side stepped it by taking a surface street. I managed to grab a parking spot, making sure that I had the paper I had written around 1 in the morning for this STUPID class was safely tucked in my binder, and then sprinted up the stairs despite the wind and cars that purposefully ignore the walk ways (and the people walking on them). As I get to the class room I become puzzled. 

      That isn't my teacher. First of all, my teacher is a GIRL. 

'A sub?' I thought to myself. Then I looked at the students. They didn't LOOK like my class. Puzzled I checked the number on the door. Why yes, this WAS the right room. What the heck was going on. 

   And then BAM! It hit me like like a bird hits a window, its Wednesday. MY class is on Thursday. So basically, I studied and wrote a book and worried allllllllllllllll of last night for NO REASON. NONE. Now I'm doing math homework which I actually DO have to stress for thanks to a quiz! So now I have two nights of stress, one which was not needed. Crap. 

   In other news, Things That Amused Me Today

- A man riding a chopper and clenched in his mouth was the LARGEST cigar I have ever seen! Strike that. I saw one as big as that one once. In a cartoon. 

-A license plate on a HUGE SUV that translated into "Crazy for kids!" Really? I couldn't tell by the large gas guzzling car your driving around. 


-A cat staring at me from the back of a car window. I wish MY cat could be trusted to run free around in my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment