Thursday, November 24, 2016

Stop And Go

Some liken life to a roller coaster while some liken in to a merry-go-round. I think the point is that life is full of ups and downs with some cotton candy and popcorn that tasted good at the time, thrown in. But it seems to me that my life mainly consists of stops and goes. Red lights and green lights.  Crazy good happy times followed by periods of non-action and constant worry and stress.

I feel like a person driving a car whose probably looking at their iPod more than they should be and being surprised by each light. When good things happen, I'm surprised, and when bad things (or stagnant moments) happen I'm equally surprised.

For instance, my books is being published (yaaay!) but it's up to me as to when I get it released. At least to degree. it depends on how quickly I edit. And my editor...well. I won't get into it. It's nothing bad or major just...a yellow light I suppose. And while I'm feeling torn between yay and stressed I received an e-mail querying about my other novel--which is awesome! Will they pick it up? I don't know! But I hope they do, because I love that story!

But meanwhile I'm on vacation but feeling like I shouldn't be. I should be writing more and I'm not. And to add to the cacophony of it all I feel the deep desire to Vlog and I can't. I don't have the camera I want to film such things. I want to film. I want to get back into my beautiful lil' book community. But with my camera stolen and my editing program deciding that it wants to take a 2 year break its been hard.

Stop and go. Zero to 160. Right now, for some reason, I feel like I'm at a red light. A lot of things that COULD be or WILL be but it's on pause. I'm at a red light getting ready to go and not sure if I'm able to floor it but hoping I do.

But also it could be headache talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment